Valentine's Poem Competition
The winner will receive a box of chocolates from the Good Garage Scheme.
By entering our Valentine's competition on the Good Garage Scheme Facebook page you are agreeing to the Good Garage Scheme storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to Good Garage Scheme and not to Facebook.
By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Good Garage Scheme online at www.GoodGarageScheme.com on www.facebook.com/GoodGarageScheme, https://twitter.com/GoodGarages, http://www.goodgarageschemeblog.com/ and other online communications from the Good Garage Scheme.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that the Good Garage Schemehas no obligation to publish your photo.
You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Entries must be submitted by 12:00am on 15th February, 2017.
Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Good Garage Scheme.
3. Entries for consideration must be posted on Facebook.
4. Entries must be left as comments on the competition Facebook Post
5. All entrants must have a motoring theme
6. The Good Garage Scheme reserves the right to remove any entries that may be considered offensive
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
8. There will be one winner and this winner will be the entrant selected by Good Garage Scheme judges.
9. The closing date is as specified as ending 12:00am on 15th February, 2017.
10. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
11. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
12. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. The Good Garage Scheme reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.